Phoenix Shoe - Dark Tan Satin 2" Wide
The Phoenix is a shoe used for Latin and/or Rhythm. These shoes are most often strappy, flesh-toned, and higher in height enhance body action.
The 2" Wide version of this shoe provides more stability, and is recommended for one who has less experience dancing in heels.
3-strap sandal offers the flexibility of a strappy shoe and maintains the support of a solid vamp model. Comfort fit width and the 2” wide heel optionmakes this a perfect practice shoe.
- Comfort Fit Width
- Moisture Wicking 100% Suede Leather Insole
- Ultra-Fine Silk Blend Satin
- Anti-Bacterial Latex memory foam padding
- Fully Micro Fiber Lined
- Graded Heel Heights for Perfect Balance
- High Quality Rhinestone Buckles
- Ultra-Stable 4-Prong Heel Attachment
- Ergonomic Shank Ensures Full Foot Support